Olathe Kansas Real Estate Market Update
We help Olathe Kansas home buyers and home sellers. Our dedicated team looks forward to helping you if you’re considering purchasing or selling a home the Olathe area. We offer the best in service to help you buy or sell a luxury home in Olathe or get started as a first-time homebuyer. Get more details here about selling an Olathe home or buying an Olathe home. If you have specific questions, please contact us for assistance.
Olathe's population of just over 125,000, is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States for good reason.
- Nationally-recognized school district
- Safe, friendly, affordable community
- Great selection of stores, restaurants, hotels, and businesses
- Abundant parks, recreational, and sports opportunities
- Historic and cultural attractions
- Close proximity to the Plaza, downtown Kansas City MO, and Lawrence, KS
- Industry-leading development in global positioning, bioscience, technology, medicine, and education
- Headquarters to Garmin International
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Heartland Multiple Listing Service database compilation. The properties displayed on this website may not be all of the properties in the Heartland MLS database compilation, or all of the properties listed with other brokers participating in the Heartland MLS IDX program. Detailed information about the properties displayed on this website includes the name of the listing company.
This data was last updated: Nov 29, 2020 6:42:pm.